1) To make CBIT the favorite destination for all multinational companies
2) To establish state of the art in house training facility for honing the skills of the students.
3) To build CBIT brand value in the corporate world.
4) Plan more industry-institution interactions to benefit students and faculty.
5) Establishing exclusive Life Skill Lab for soft skills & technical skills.
6) Strive towards 100% placements.
7) To improve on our previous rankings( 31st rank - 2006 ranking Source: OUTLOOK Magazine 17th July 2006 Edition) in placements among the top 100 engineering colleges in the country.
8) Introducing video conferencing with industry experts & successful alumni to create awareness for Campus to Corporate Transformation.
9) Introducing biometric attendance for monitoring attendance for each placement.
10) Broad basing the existing list of companies.
11) Scheduling training programs from 1st year to prepare students to cater corporate needs & requirements.