1. As per "OUTLOOK Magazine" 25.06.2012 edition CBIT Ranked 32nd (over all 41st Rank) in the country and First in Andhra Pradesh in number of Placements.
2. As per "OUTLOOK Magazine" 17.07.2006 edition CBIT Ranked 31st in the country and First in Andhra Pradesh in number of Placements.
3. 1999 onwards - as placement officer of CBIT, successfully placed more than 7307 students hi various companies of national and International repute Viz. Cognizant, Infosys, TCS, Satyam, Wipro,oracle,Microsoft, Wilco, CMC, Verizon, Delliotte, Virtusa, Kanbay, Syntel, L&T, TATA Tele services, Idea cellular, Sanghi Polyesters, Dr.Reddys Lab, Widia etc. The list of organizations visited year wise are enclosed Annexure - 1 to 5.
4. Achieving highest placements of 617 in 2008-09, 631 in 2009-10, 1110 in 2010-11 & 1148 in 2011-12 in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
5. Rs. 6 Lakhs sponsored by Cognizant for the Innovation lab innaugurated on 14th March, 2012.
6. Generated captive funds to an extent of Rs.25 Lakhs to meet the expenses of training and placement activities.
7. Rs. 2.5 lakhs received from Infosys Campus Connection Programming.
8. Rs. 4.95 lakhs received from Wipro for conducting JUMPSTART for Wipro selects.
9. More than 35 new companies both Multi-National and Reputed Indian Companies were added to the list of companies visiting for campus recruitments Ex:- Microsoft,oracle, Cognizant, Infosys, Verizon, Delliotte, Virtusa, Kanbay, Syntel, Aztec, L&T Infotech, ADP, Sierra Altantic, Trianz, Etc.
10. As part of Industry – Institute partnership Facilitated MOU'S between CBIT and CTS, TCS, INFOSYS,WIPRO, MAHINDRA & MAHINDRA, ERICSSON & INFOTECH.
11. With management support 8,000 Sq.Ft. exclusive well equipped State of Art Training & Placement Office is established.
12. Successfully conducted press conferences on the occasion of signing MOU with M/s Info-Tech Enterprises at Hotel Golconda, launching of IC-CBIT, during Annual convention of AP ACADEMY OF SCIENCES, on the occasion of sending 1st batch of IC-CBIT to UK.
13. 2004 - As a member of press & publicity, revenue generation committee for AP Academy of Sciences convention at CBIT successfully organized press conference & possible funds for the convention.
14. Achieved very high pass percentage in all the Chemical Engineering subjects taught by me.
15. Volunteered Military World Games held at Hyderabad from 14th to 21st October 2007.
16. Participated in International Conference on Integrated Value Education held during 26th – 28th June 2006, The Art of Living International Centre, Bangalore, India.
17. Participated in Soft Skills Workshop held at Infosys, Hyderabad from November 05, 2006 to November 10, 2006 conducted by Infosys Technologies Limited for Institute for Electronic Governance – Jawahar Knowledge Centre (IEG-JKC)
18. Participated in the one day program on “Learnability – Insights” by Talent Transformation WIPRO Limited held on 5th February 2009.
19. Participated in Wipro’s “Dale Carnegie Training” workshop on ‘Innovation’ held during on 24th to 25th September 2010 at Port Blair (Andaman Nichobar Ilands).
17. Participated in Nano Technology and ITS Applications (NANO-2012) Department of Mechanical Engineering held during 27th – 28th February 2012, at CBIT.
18. Participated in The Summer training Program for the Staff –“Jeevan vidya” attended Sri. N.L.N. Reddy, T &po., on 11 & 12 June, 2012.